Assist Landcare Aviation’s operational department by communicating with pilots, customers and facilities throughout the United States and Canada.
- FAA issued single/multi engine land commercial pilots license
- Instrument rating
- FAA class 2 medical
- Valid drivers license
- Bachelors degree or prior management experience
- Familiar with traveling and/or surveying
- Knowledge of aviation regulations and aircraft operations
- Organizational skills; attention to detail
- Computer skills; prior experience with Microsoft Office
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Single-pilot flight experience
- Certified flight instructor (CFI/CFII)
- Aztec and/or Skyhawk experience
- Valid US passport
Responsibilities may include:
- Relocate and setup residency around Rome, NY.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays; flexible schedule.
- Survey operations; potential travel time required.
Does this job interest you?